Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I envy these bloggers, Nimmy and Miss Chuniverse . Kapag nagbabasa ako ng blog nila, pakiramdam ko para akong nanunuod ng stand up comedy.

"Binabakla" nila ang buhay. I always feel relieved kapag nagbabasa ng mga posts nila. Masaya, simple lang pero may laman, at may utak. What I mean with my utak, is that creative ang approach. Para bang yung mga hirit ni vice ganda, "binakla" pero may utak! At katulad nung blogs ni nimmy and miss chuni, halatang baklang may utak ang nagsusulat. 

And that makes me a proud homosexual! Kaya siguro, that's one reason why I resurrected this blog. (Ako na ang rumu-resurrect! haha) I created this a year ago, para i-out ang mga frustrations ko about being gay. From point A to point Z. Pero hindi din natuloy, kasi I can't invest all my creative energy here. But! I came to realize na I ain't no Carrie Bradshaw, and this blog or my writing per se will never in a million be perfect. So like Nimmy and Miss Chuniverse, I think I'll just go right through it this time around. So I'm being real and raw with this blog. (Pero hindi ako mag-oout dito ha! Hindi dito ang tamang lugar!! hahah) From one stand point, I think therapeutic din ito. Simpleng labasan ng "gay" thoughts that I don't usually express to my "gay" friends, and boy friend. Yes, I'm not that tagong tago. I am a twenty something gay guy in Manila and the least position I want to experience is that having no gay friends. And again, second yes, I have a boyfriend. But siyempre, tsaka na ang kwento about sa kanila. I think if I'll be regular here, you might actually get to know them. 

So, I think, to start off, it will be best if I tell something about myself. Well, I first outed myself when i was in second year college, and after four years, my career on being a homosexual sky rocketed! (yan na yung introductory part) Puwedeng advantage, puwede ding disadvantage, depends on where stand point you are. But as I yet to turn another year older, I wonder, was my innocence taken away from me at that of an early age? 

So hanggang wonder wonder lang muna tayo ngayon ha. Kailangan ko pa mag-gym at mag-aral. 

No comments:

Post a Comment